My good friend told me about Resurrection Rolls last week. We made them for FHE on Monday. They were delicious and a huge hit. I love having object lessons to teach our little ones about the gospel. They are more intrigued and involved in the lesson.
You can read about what these rolls are HERE!
After we finished eating the rolls and explaining what the Resurrection is, I asked the kids what they learned from our lesson. Stella replied, " I know, Jesus came and took the marsh mellow away!! " I just love her!
We had a great Easter together. The kids had an Easter Egg hunt with friends, followed by church and family dinner on Sunday.
Waylon wasn't too interested in finding the eggs, he had just as much fun walking through the grass and exploring.
Every year Grandma H. makes up cute riddles for the kids to go and find their Easter gift. Stella was thrilled to get a Hello Kitty.
Gibson, a lover of all games, got a new Monster Mash game.



4 comments:
Ha! Stella's so cute, I love her marshmellow comment!
P.S. I'm having a giveaway for a $50 GC on my blog, come enter! It's for a good cause!
I am glad that you guys had a great Easter!
Happy Easter! Your kids are so blessed to have you. How were the rolls?
Post a Comment