Monday, April 25, 2011

A Helmet and Goggles Please.

This poor kid has had more bumps, cuts, and bruises in the last 4 months than I can count. He is always on the go, which causes a lot of stumbles and falls. He is tough though. After some hugs, he's off to find the next chair to climb, or stairs to try and go down. He definitely keeps us on our toes.

Maybe a helmet and goggles will prevent a few less bumps and bruises? Yesterday he hit both eyes at different times on different things. 

What's a Mother to do?


3 comments:

Sonja said...

I feel the same exact way with Andrew. He is constantly falling and bumping into something. I think goggles and a helmet are the way to go.

The Kelly Variety said...

I'm just glad they heal so fast! Blake is literally a knot head...I now understand that term.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Bubble wrap my friend. Bubble wrap!
He's still adorable!!
Have a great night.
Kim