Monday, March 28, 2011

Slice of Life



This weeks theme for I heart faces is: Slice of Life.

I chose this photo because I think it captures the love and excitement that my family has for my son's 1st birthday we just celebrated!  

For more Slice of Life photos click on the i heart faces icon! 

6 comments:

TaMara Sloan said...

What a sweet picture. It definitely captures the excitement of your son's birthday.

Stacie said...

How sweet - that's such an exciting birthday!

medina family said...

Love it in black and white. And Happy Birthday to your son!! One's a great age...as are they all.

Erin McCarthy said...

What a great shot! Love the story it tells.

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the different expressions. Such a celebration. Love it in black and white too.

- Jessi - said...

Awe I love this picture, there's so much emotion.