Yes, this cute, brown eyed boy, about gave me a heart attack last week.
The bus arrived at our driveway to drop Gibson off from school. I saw him get off the bus and he started walking up the driveway. I turned around to see where Waylon went off too, and the next thing I hear is a voice yelling: STOP, STOP!!! I run to the door, and I see Gibson chasing after the bus. He is running along side of the bus yelling at the bus driver to stop.The bus driver never saw him running along side of the bus. I yell for him to STOP too. He stopped in the neighbor's lawn and yelled, I forgot my gloves on the bus!
This child has no fear! Are all boys this way? I didn't have any brothers, just sisters. I just remember being a lot more cautious.
I'm so thankful he wasn't hurt.
What a day, all for his gloves he left on the bus!
3 comments:
Oh there's nothing like a big adrenaline rush! Oy! I have two boys and they pull that sort of thing every now and again. I think it's in their blood. LOL!
Glad he didn't get hurt.
Have a great day.
Kim
Glad Gibson was safe - and I hope you've recovered!
So glad that he didn't get hurt!
Post a Comment