We had a short weekend with my parents and sisters. It was such a springy kind of day on Saturday. Q brought his guns and the boys went out back and made some noise.
Pull!
This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. What a goof ball.
My sister shot the skeet. If you look closely you can see the orange pieces.
The next day Waylon was lucky enough to have his birthday celebrated again with my side of the family. He got a couple of outfits, some trucks and a little Quad to sit on and push around on.
Dad, what is it?
I think he likes it....
he loves it!!







6 comments:
How could I pass up a post titled Guns and Cute Faces? LOL!
Looks like a fun time. We love to go shooting. I've never shot skeet though. Looks like fun.
Oh man, Q in denim overalls...I have thought of a dozen jokes, but let me just say Erik and I had a good laugh. :)
And I LOVE Waylon's faces - especially the one that you can see a little gob of drool just about to come off his chin. SO cute.
He looks so grown up.
"Q brought his guns" . . . that is priceless! And look at W! Can he really be 1 year old already??
Kase - That's a great picture of you and Q! Cute pics of the party too!!
When you say guns, are you talking about Waylon's guns? They look pretty impressive! Ha!
What camera do you have? Have I already asked you this? What lens?
Post a Comment