The people behind us, however, were party poopers!!!! Krisann and DaNay were standing up as people do in a concert. Everyone around us was standing to, except for the people behind us. They pulled on my sister's purse and said please sit down, Krisann shook her head and says, NO! The lady then replied with an empty threat, "You're going to wish you did!" And just to spite them during a slow song Krisann wouldn't sit down on her seat all the way, she would sit on the back part of her chair. Oh sister!!!
Hope and I stood up occasionally. I guess I didn't want to cause waves so I was trying to be courteous to them. I don't know why, they were yelling at my family!
Anyhoo, a couple of rows ahead there were two girls who had matching green wigs on, since the concert was on St. Patrick's Day. They too, were standing during the whole concert. Krisann and DaNay went and danced and sang with the green wig girls and the people behind us started clapping and yelling, "finally!!"
My parents were at the concert as well. They were on the other side of the arena.
After the concert we all met up and went to the Beltline Bar and celebrated my Dad's b-day with some Mexican food and Krisann and Dad shared their traditional tequila shot!
All in all it was a great night with a lot of laughs!!!
How about you, do you stand up at a concert or sit down?

4 comments:
I'm a stand-er, I paid big bucks for the concert tickets, i'm going to be dancing and singing at the top of my lungs! I would love to to see LBT and Sugarland in concert! Sounds like you had a great time, even with the party poopers behind ya.
I'd be like you. Stand. Sit. Not cause waves.
Love those two bands. We saw Sugarland a few years back with Kenny Chesney. It was a great show.
I was the stander for sure but I may have just sat if I hadn't had Krisa to be strong for me loL!
Post a Comment