I love this. These are amazing and precious. I feel like I went to the party. So cute. p.s. I think I might want to hit up your photo group sometime. I don't have a fancy camera but I do like taking good pictures.
Seriously, how much cuter can he be? Happy 1st Birthday Waylon.
Love the picture of Brig and Waylon going at the cake together!
Looks like Waylon had a fine birthday! Love his haircut...
Shut up! He is not one! Wasn't he just born last Tuesday???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love this. These are amazing and precious. I feel like I went to the party. So cute.
p.s. I think I might want to hit up your photo group sometime. I don't have a fancy camera but I do like taking good pictures.
Seriously, how much cuter can he be? Happy 1st Birthday Waylon.
Love the picture of Brig and Waylon going at the cake together!
Looks like Waylon had a fine birthday! Love his haircut...
Shut up! He is not one! Wasn't he just born last Tuesday???
Post a Comment