Kasey, this is a great photo....Happy New Year! Thanks for your comments on my blog post....to answer your questions, I usually shoot in automatic mode but do change to manual depending on the lighting, etc. I look forward to following my blogs (including yours!) more consistently this year as things settle for us.
5 comments:
That is a great shot!! :-D
Can't wait to see what you are working on!
Haha! Awesome! Looks exciting ;)
What a great photo!
Clearly it involves paint, which to me means it will be awesome! Can't wait.
Kasey, this is a great photo....Happy New Year! Thanks for your comments on my blog post....to answer your questions, I usually shoot in automatic mode but do change to manual depending on the lighting, etc. I look forward to following my blogs (including yours!) more consistently this year as things settle for us.
Blessings,
Nicci
Post a Comment