Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gobble, Gobble



Today we made our Thanksgiving Painting. We stamped our hands onto the canvas. The kids picked out the colors and stamped the words. Stella wanted a tree. Gibson wanted a pumpkin. I loved this activity today with the kids. It is so much fun to watch them think and carefully paint. It now hangs in our kitchen for the month.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute :)

Robyn said...

What a great idea! I might have to steal this for FHE...

Jennie and Adam said...

This is such a cute idea! Have you done one each year? It's probably fun to see their hands grow from year to year.

Johnson Family said...

Cute idea! I am going to try it - on a much smaller scale of course. You are too cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is the cutest thing. I love it!

CK said...

I love this! You totally make me want to make one like this too! What a fun idea!
-CK