Here is is Waylon's version of crawling last week. He has now mastered it. No more lunge, swim, it's a full on crawl. Amazing how things change in one week.
Awww! I love how excited they get when they can get places faster. Easton's 9 months and he still scoots on his belly. He has no interest in crawling at all, he'd rather scoot, then stand up and cruise along the furniture. Haha!
5 comments:
So cute! It's amazing how quickly they get the hang of things!
Awww! I love how excited they get when they can get places faster. Easton's 9 months and he still scoots on his belly. He has no interest in crawling at all, he'd rather scoot, then stand up and cruise along the furniture. Haha!
So cute!
fun! That is almost exactly what cooper has been doing for about a month now! I can't wait for the actual crawl.
Awwww...I happen to like the litle swimming move in between the crawling...gosh, I miss babies...
Post a Comment