
He's hit the 7 month marker!
*7 teeth and counting
* Getting into everything and explore
* Learning to chew table foods
* Loves to laugh and snuggle
* I think he can say Mamma!
*Loves to have his brother and sister around
*Likes to take walks outside
* Seems his plugged tear duct in his eye has healed
* Constantly moving his body. If he's sitting he's waving his arms and hands
*Gives the best kisses. Grabs my face and pulls me right in
*Starting to get a little stranger anxiety
Such a wonderful addition to our family! We love you Waylon.
*7 teeth and counting
* Getting into everything and explore
* Learning to chew table foods
* Loves to laugh and snuggle
* I think he can say Mamma!
*Loves to have his brother and sister around
*Likes to take walks outside
* Seems his plugged tear duct in his eye has healed
* Constantly moving his body. If he's sitting he's waving his arms and hands
*Gives the best kisses. Grabs my face and pulls me right in
*Starting to get a little stranger anxiety
Such a wonderful addition to our family! We love you Waylon.
5 comments:
He's a cutie! And I love his curly hair!
It goes too fast, huh? Aww, Christmas should be fun! Happy Monday.
I HATE plugged tear ducts! Yea, for that! I know he should be that old, but that was fast!
Can't wait to see him moving!
I agree, he has the cutest hair.
Post a Comment