Two weeks ago, I helped out with some decorations for my friend's baby shower. I threw together this bouquet. I found out from another friend (JoAnn), that it's cheaper to make your own bouquets! There is a local grocery store that has fresh flowers. I went with pink roses, white carnations, and a green accent flower. Can't remember the name, sorry.
The baby shower was held in the primary room, at the church. I used Stella's curtains to cover the chalkboard and some tissue paper pom poms.
Katie wrapped the chair in a brown table cloth and used some pink tulle for the bow. I thought this was a great way to make the Mom to be feel special!!
It was a great turn out. Lots of good food. We played lots of fun games too.
Holly made these adorable party favors. She got the inspiration from HERE.
Katie also brought some of her daughter's baby clothes to hang up for decoration.





2 comments:
Kalamazoo throws the best Showers Ever! I know.
Your arrangement is awesome, but I wouldn't expect otherwise!
Bluperum is the flower I think.
Thanks for all your help. You made it look so great! It was a fun shower I thought, and was happy about how it all turned out. :)
Post a Comment