
Stella was asked in her primary class last Sunday this question:
What would you do if your friend came over to swim and she didn't have a swimsuit to wear?
Stella answered: I'd wait till I"m sixteen and then I'll drive her to the store so she can buy one.
Teacher: Wouldn't you let her wear one of your bathing suits?
Stella: No.
Oh, I love her! Doesn't understand why Gibson isn't her sister, or why her Grandpa is Mommy's Dad, but knows that at 16 she can drive.
What would you do if your friend came over to swim and she didn't have a swimsuit to wear?
Stella answered: I'd wait till I"m sixteen and then I'll drive her to the store so she can buy one.
Teacher: Wouldn't you let her wear one of your bathing suits?
Stella: No.
Oh, I love her! Doesn't understand why Gibson isn't her sister, or why her Grandpa is Mommy's Dad, but knows that at 16 she can drive.
6 comments:
=) LOVE IT!!! CUTE!
Ha! Sounds like my Makenna. She has germ issues for sure :)
LOL! I love it!
Have a fabulous day my friend.
Kim
How cute :)
That is so hilarious!!! I love that little cutie!!
LOL....so cute!
Post a Comment