
This morning Waylon and I, left my house a little after 7, and drove an 1:45 minutes up to SURPRISE my Mom. Today was the last of her 6 1/2 weeks or radiation appointments for breast cancer.
She has been such a trooper through all of this. I'm amazed by her strength and courage.
Tears of joy were shed by all of us. Afterwords we went to a local restaurant in town and had breakfast! I'm grateful to have both of my parents. I'm also grateful for my Mother in law who watched the other two so I could drive up there to see her.
She has been such a trooper through all of this. I'm amazed by her strength and courage.
Tears of joy were shed by all of us. Afterwords we went to a local restaurant in town and had breakfast! I'm grateful to have both of my parents. I'm also grateful for my Mother in law who watched the other two so I could drive up there to see her.
6 comments:
Congrats to your mom! My dad's last day of radiation was such a relief for me . . . time to start healing and living againg for him. What a joyful day.
ps. you look awesome!
Yay! Look how happy you all are. Congrats to your mom {and to you guys for being by her side!}
Well have fun my friend. And how wonderful for your Mom to be done with that and all be well.
HUGS
Kim
How sweet that your Mom had all her girls there, to be by her side, on that special day?! Congratulations to your Mom . . . love your pic!
Being at the end of your treatments is a good feeling. I know. So glad you could be there for her.
Congrats to your Mom! I know she must be so glad to be done. Praying she continues to heal!
Post a Comment