Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's A Long Shot, But.......



A couple of weeks ago, I entered this picture into Parent's magazine photo contest. Yesterday I received an email that he was chosen as one of this week's photos. Please click on his picture. It will take you to the link where you can vote for his photo. If he gets the most votes he will be put in one of the semifinalists spots for a chance to win a trip to New York City and have his picture taken for Parent's Magazine.
You can vote once a day!! Thanks for your support!!

5 comments:

Tam. said...

I just voted for him :) Adorable!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh!!! That picture is adorable! I am SO voting!

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Thanks for stopping by today and following. I am following you back! Your son is sooo cute. I just voted for him!
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I voted! I hope he wins!!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That is so cool Kasey and what an adorable picture!!!

I'll go vote!
HUGS
Kim