This week I surprised my husband by getting his college basketball jersey framed! He had no idea! Almost left him speechless....... almost! It was the perfect addition to his "man cave" down stairs!
What a sweet wife. That is so cool. Does he have a man cave to hang it in? My hubby wants a man cave with sports stuff everywhere. Maybe when we move:) Stop by my blog if you get a chance...I am having a giveaway today.
9 comments:
What a sweet wife. That is so cool. Does he have a man cave to hang it in? My hubby wants a man cave with sports stuff everywhere. Maybe when we move:)
Stop by my blog if you get a chance...I am having a giveaway today.
What a cool gift!! I am sure he loves it and loves you even more!
What a great idea! Your a great wife!
That is awesome that you were able to surprise him!
So Cool!
Cool idea! Lovin' the Tri-State shirt!!!
C
What a great idea!!
How neat!
that definitely gives you several good wife points. Way to be.
Post a Comment