Friday, April 30, 2010

Last Dance.......



Stella had her last creative dance class this week! She really enjoyed the new friendships she made, and her teacher Miss Lisa.




She will now be starting Tap with the same teacher next week. She tried it a week ago, and said she liked it better than creative dance. We'll give Tap a try! Time to go by her some tapping shoes!!!


6 comments:

val m said...

Dance is so much fun!!! Way to go Stella!! Your pictures are awesome Kasey!

Clenece said...

She looks so cute all dressed up!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Cuteness! It looks like she's having a great time.
Hugs
Kim

Jenny said...

Tap should be fun! I think it is great that you are giving her a chance to try some thing different.

Liza said...

I love the last picture. Stella looks so cute and focus.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I hope she enjoys her tap class.