Last weekend the bridesmaids and I threw my sister a wedding shower. We held it at my parents pole barn. We had over 60 guests and just enough food for everyone. She had Stella as her eager helper to open gifts with her. She got a lot of nice things they needed for their house.The shower invites included both sides of our family and her friends. It was nice to have one big group.
Here is a look at our guests. I bought mini tulip and daffodil pots for the center pieces. She can now plant them at their house!! I bought the paper lanterns from oriental trading. We used purple and white table cloths.
Here is my Mom's side of the family. It was nice to see all of them. We don't get together often because of the distance between us all.
Here is my Dad's side of the family. Yes, we have a very big family. This is probably about a little over half of us. I think Krisann said their invite list is up to 340 for the wedding!! My Mom and I were inside when this was taken. We'll have to get another photo at her wedding! And it was cold and rainy outside when we took these pics.

5 comments:
Great groups shots. That is alot of family. Super special.
Hey Kasey...
Thanks for stopping by..via Beth!
Wow! Huge family!
Looks like everyone had a great time in spite of the weather...
You'll have to let me know how your Shabby roses turned out!
Enjoyed scrolling through your blog.
Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Have a wonderful week
xoxo~Kathy @Sweet Up-North Mornings...aka, BETHs MOM!!!!!!
Oh! Forgot to say...
LOVE MARK SCHULTZ!!!!!!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...
What fun! I love big families!! :)
Wow! That is a big family! I am always envious of people with big families. Ours is sooo small! Looks like your sister had a nice shower!
Post a Comment