Oh he is so cute and you are right. Super hair!
One of those days needs a package in the mail! So please send me your address . . . I have something for Waylon. :)
His expression is hilarious here.
I just love his hair!
He's already looking like a big boy! So sweet! And cherish those days and remember that there's always tomorrow.HugsKim
OH.....He's just so darn cute. And yes, he does have great hair. SO CUTE!
Mama said there'd be days like that, eh? Hoping that the rest of the days since then have been better, :-)
He does have great hair! So cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh he is so cute and you are right. Super hair!
One of those days needs a package in the mail! So please send me your address . . . I have something for Waylon. :)
His expression is hilarious here.
I just love his hair!
He's already looking like a big boy! So sweet! And cherish those days and remember that there's always tomorrow.
Hugs
Kim
OH.....He's just so darn cute. And yes, he does have great hair. SO CUTE!
Mama said there'd be days like that, eh? Hoping that the rest of the days since then have been better, :-)
He does have great hair! So cute!
Post a Comment