Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On Hold!



I'm afraid to say there is nothing new to report over here. It seems as though the Hunt household is on hold waiting impatiently for the arrival of Waylon. I have a check up tomorrow with the midwife and hopefully she'll have some good news for me or have some sympathy on me.

When he will be born is the million dollar question!!! Any guesses??? My midwife gave me a time line of March 10-14.

Meanwhile I'll continue to:


Take Walks

Bounce on the ball

Play Just Dance on the Wii

Continue to Nest


Etc

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sorry to hear you are still in a holding pattern. Just know that he will be so worth it when he comes and you will forget about all the waiting!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Awww, I'm sorry :( I hope he comes soon!!!

The Kelly Variety said...

HURRY UP WAYLON! We're waiting!

The Dragonfly said...

I can barely play Just Dance now without peeing my pants! You go girl!

Traci Michele said...

Praying for a healthy delivery! :-) Oh the waiting is so hard at the end!

Happy Nesting... that's the fun part!

Hugs,
Traci

Grand Pooba said...

Com'on Waylon! Get to it!

val m said...

I hope he comes soon! Hang in there!

Katie staten said...

My guess is 3/10/10 at 7:03 AM

Robyn said...

Poor girl! We're rooting for you--hope he comes soon!

He & Me + 3 said...

Awww...waiting to meet him.

Mother Hood said...

I was sure this would be the "He's born!" announcement post! Bummer dude. Hang in there girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

Praying that he's here soon!

Grand Pooba said...

I sure hope you haven't updated your blog because Waylon has come!!!

alice said...

I've been thinking about you...surely the little bundle of joy is here by now???