Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hard Life

Yup, it must be hard being a baby! Here is the look of pure exhaustion! Days of being pampered to, cuddled, loved, and cared for, who wouldn't yawn like this!
I admit, I'm jealous. What I wouldn't give to be in Waylon's shoes! However, I really enjoy this time with him.

He has been such a good little boy. Feeding time has improved, he is up to 2 oz at a time about every 3-4 hours. Likes to be up at night though. I'm a little tired, especially since Q is out of town for work. Thankfully, I have my Mother in law here to help out with the older kids. Gibson and Stella are adjusting great. Stella is my helper and Gibson is his protector, making sure I have everything for him, and always asking if he needs anything.

Waylon had his 1st check up today. Here are the stats:

9 lbs, 11 oz, 90%!!
They say he's 22 inches, hospital said 23! They never seem to match.
Head circumference: 37, 46%

Had him tested today for jaundice, labs came back clear. He is just a darker baby I guess.

15 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to see him.

Glad to hear Gib and Stella are enjoying Waylon and being helpful.

Call me if you need help during the night. Seriously. I have insomnia lately!

He & Me + 3 said...

He is adorable. Love that dark hair.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Sweetness! He's making me yawn! LOL!

val m said...

He is so cute!!! Enjoy every second!!

Anonymous said...

Kasey, he could not be cuter!

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!

Jennie and Adam said...

I love all that hair!

Sonja said...

He's adorable.

Mc Allen said...

awwwwwwwwwws, sooooo darn precious!!! I just wanna pinchie!! Those cheeks are de~lish!!! My bebe looked alot like that all fat and yummy!! xoxo LA

Frugal Finds said...

OH! How wonderful!!! I love all the dark hair! He looks like my babies did.
I am very happy for you! Enjoy this time with him!

Clenece said...

What a cutie! Sorry to hear Q is gone! That is never easy!

Grand Pooba said...

He is so cute!!!!!!! Congrats! Glad to hear he is doing well!

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie! Glad that all is well!

Miss Grace said...

Where did you get that little hedgehog outfit? Its sooo cute, and unique.

Kasey said...

The hedgehog outfit is from Target.