I'd cast my vote for a Stella look-a-like, but it could be the facial expressions . . . you guys sure make some cute kiddos! :o) I hope you're doing well!
Waylon & Stella could be twins!! Not that all 3 don't look like siblings. You can tell they are all related. But Waylon & Stella look the most alike!
I am gonna totally go with Stella too. Wow.
Mike totally needs to go see Waylon; he is so cute.
I'm putting in my vote for Stella. Such sweet faces--andall that hair!
I was going to say Waylon looks just like Q!
I do think he looks like Stella! He is so cute and I love the hair.
I think he looks like Stella. I love his hair.
He definitely looks like Stella!
I think they all three look very much alike. all adorable!
Waylon and Stella definately!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I'd cast my vote for a Stella look-a-like, but it could be the facial expressions . . . you guys sure make some cute kiddos! :o) I hope you're doing well!
Waylon & Stella could be twins!! Not that all 3 don't look like siblings. You can tell they are all related. But Waylon & Stella look the most alike!
I am gonna totally go with Stella too. Wow.
Mike totally needs to go see Waylon; he is so cute.
I'm putting in my vote for Stella. Such sweet faces--andall that hair!
I was going to say Waylon looks just like Q!
I do think he looks like Stella! He is so cute and I love the hair.
I think he looks like Stella. I love his hair.
He definitely looks like Stella!
I think they all three look very much alike. all adorable!
Waylon and Stella definately!!!
Post a Comment