Little Miss Stella:
While she was visiting Waylon and I at the hospital she went to use the bathroom. About a minute later nurses come rushing in, asking if I'm okay. Yup, Stella pulled the help cord! Stella asked why the cord was talking to her! Thankfully the nurses were very understanding!
She loves Weird Al! Q let her watch a video of FAT, and she wants to watch it everyday. So if you hear my daughter singing: I'm Fat, I'm Fat, you know. She isn't putting herself down, she's just singing a little Weird Al!
Mr. Gibson:
As you can see in this picture, he is full of personality. The other day he was out with Quentin. They were walking back to the car, and Gibson was supposed to get in the car. Well his door never opened, so Q went to find him on the other side of the vechicle, only to see our son drinking from a McDonald's cup that was left in the parking lot. "This orange juice is good," he said. OMG!!!! Germs!!!! Yuck!!!! After Q talked to him, I don't think he'll be picking up any more McDonald's cups or any kind of beverage from the pavement again!
Last night we were down stairs, organizing our basement while Waylon was upstairs sleeping. We told Gibson to go brush his teeth. Minutes later I hear Gibson say, "Mom Waylon needs you." I walk towards the stairs only to be met by Gibson who is CARRYING WAYLON!!!
Waylon was not crying and Gibson thankfully was holding him with two arms. Waylon's back was against Gibson's chest. Waylon was and is fine. I am grateful.
The scary part is, Gibson moved the office chair which swivels and has wheels on it, over to Waylon's crib. He stood on the chair, and got him out of the crib. Carried him downstairs. And was ever so proud to tell me that he is so strong and such a big boy. (Earlier Q had measured him to see if he grew at all since the last time we measured him. He had, and Q proceeded to tell him how strong he is.)
Until next week............
12 comments:
Oh my goodness, Kasey, a few near heart attacks, huh? My jaw fell to the floor when I read about the McDonald's cup . . . and then I read about your little "helper" Gibson carrying Mr. Waylon. Oh my. Sounds like some shenanigans my girls have pulled :) Welcome to life with three! :)
*He is ADORABLE by the way!
So cute! And this is just the beginning :)
Oh my, kids sure keep ours lives full of laughs, smiles and scares!! I love the you are recording it all!!
Oh wow. Gibson sure was resourceful. Glad Waylon is okay.
I can see why younger kids are tougher than the first child sometimes. I'm just worried/waiting for the day when Gibson tries to give Waylon the orange juice from the discarded McDonalds cup.
Gibson is awesome, by the way. Eva is going to miss him in class next year.
OH MY!!! lol, I can't believe Gibson drank out of that cup!! Yes GROSS!!!
I am SUPER glad nothing bad happen to Waylon during his "ride" with Gibson! That could have been bad!
Do you think I can stop by on Saturday sometime?
So glad the babies survive their ever so helpful siblings. Yep...my girls did that stuff too. It is so hard to be upset when they are so proud of helping. Three can be a challenge because you only are two parents. You only have two eyes ears and hands. LOL Sometimes mine divide and conquer me. LOL They are so sweet. Love the pictures.
Such cuties! They can do such scary/gross things a times!! Such beautiful children!!!
Oh man I'm surprised you didn't die of shock! And sweet Gibson was thinking he was such a big boy for helping :o)
OMGoodness! I am lauging, but probably would not be if it happened to me. Actually, it has happened to me. I think all my kids have found some sort of food on the floor of Walmart and ate it. Eeuuwwwwwww! I can hardly bear that thought b/c I am such a germ-o-phob. Thankful Gibson and Waylon were kept safe :) What a big brother trying to help out!
Sounds like you've aged a bit in the past few weeks, my friend. LOL
Sienna loves Weird Al, too. She has White & Nerdy on her iPod and she and her friends are working on a performance of it for their school talent show. AY yi yi. LOL
Well now you know that Gibson can get him out of the crib okay- you've got another helper and set of hands. lol and just for the record, that would have totally freaked me out. Not as much as the drinking out of a stranger's discarded cup though. Don't you just want to ask "what are you thinking?" And yep, the responce will be, "I wasn't."
Have fun!
Post a Comment