Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gift of Friendship


Yesterday my girlfriends that I grew up with, took a road trip to come and meet Waylon. I have been friends with these beautiful ladies for 20+ years! They came bearing gifts for Waylon. He is one stylish boy now! We went out to eat, and did some retail therapy while Q watched the kids for me. Some quality girl time is just what I needed. I cherish their friendships very much.

Love ya girls!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

"Retail therapy" . . . cute name for it!

We DO need girl time, don't we? It gives you a new attitude on life, just to chit-chat with your girlfriends.

You gals look like the AT&T bars commercial (with the taller gals in me middle). :O) CUTE!

You look SUPER!

Lindsey said...

It is great that you all still stay in touch. Glad to hear you got a little "me" time.

val m said...

That sounds like so much fun!!!! I am so happy that you had that time with friends!!!

Anonymous said...

Love you too Kase! It was fun!! We'll have to do it again soon!!

Grand Pooba said...

That is awesome, I just love catching up with old friends