Monday, February 15, 2010

So Swollen!!


Look at my poor, poor, ankles, I mean Cankles and feet!! Can you say swollen???? Had my check up today, the look on my midwife's face ( raised eyebrows) when she measured my belly at first made me laugh, but now when I think about it, it makes me want to cry!! I'm measuring big everywhere folks!
I know I only have 4 weeks left ( hoping for 2 or 3) but, I'm starting to freak out that he is going to be so huge!! I just have to keep telling myself that it's all worth it, and that the water weight will come off fast!
I have an u.s. in two weeks to see if the cord is still around his neck and to get an estimated measurement in weight for Waylon.

I went and exchanged our old car seat today for a new one at Babies R Us. Got a diaper bag and a couple of 3-6 month outfits after hearing my midwife say: prepare for a big baby! I don't know if I can handle any more water weight. I'm uncomfortable to put it mildly!!

12 comments:

val m said...

That looks uncomfortable!!! I hope that he makes an early healthy appearance!! Hang in there cutie - you still look gorgeous!!!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. Water weight is so uncomfortable. You should've seen my poor cankles when I was pregnant with Sierra. Yikes. Hope he comes soon!!!

Peggy said...

It's all water weight . . . don't fret! He'll be all worth it, once you get to hold him in your arms! GET THOSE FEET UP girl . . . it does help. I know us being super Moms . . . we have to do everything, but you need to take care of yourself too! It's only a few weeks away, it's all down-hill from here. You still look fantastic . . . keep up the good job!

The Dragonfly said...

I have nothing but empathy for you and your feet! Do you remember my Fred Flintstone feet? So bad! Have Q give you a good foot/calf massage at night and put those bad boys UP! Big babies are fun!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh you poor thing! I hope the next 4 weeks go by fast for you!

Derek Thompson said...

I am so sorry. I will come over anytime to rub your feet.

Lindsey said...

Poor Kasey. Be sure to elevate and rest your legs as much as you can. Let me know if I can take the kids for you so you can relax.

Anonymous said...

Keep your feet up as much as possible! I'm sure you look adorable, as usual :)

Clenece said...

You poor thing! I hope he isn't huge for ya! You looked great when I saw you last week!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh I remember those days. Even my socks hurt to wear. Not much longer...Woo hoo!

heidi said...

Oh mylanta, that looks horrible, you poor thing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That looks very uncomfortable! Sounds like it won't be too much longer! :o)