Tuesday, February 16, 2010

For "Crayon" Out Loud!



Well Valentine's came and went! We had a little party here at our house again and Gibson had a party in his class that afternoon. These cute little homemade Valentine's were all over blogger world. I decided to make them this year. If you want to do an activity that will consume time with your kids, this is it. They had so much fun peeling off the paper from the crayons and sorting which colors they wanted to go into the heart shaped silicone mold.


Here are our friends decorating sugar cookies. Stella and I made the sugar cookies and everyone brought frosting or sprinkles to decorate them.


Stella holding her photo frame they completed for craft time.


Christina enjoying her sugar cookie!


Boston enjoying a yummy strawberry!


Gibson at his school party. He had to count and sort his candy hearts.


Gibson and Janil busting out some dance moves during music time!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun for all Kasey. You're such a good Mom. I made those crayon hearts a couple years ago for Olivia to pass out at school. They were a hit there too. I saw the idea out of Family Fun Magazine (love that magazine!).

Frugal Finds said...

I just love the crayon Valentines! I am so sorry I did not see it before the holiday so I could do it with my DS. Next year he will be in 3rd grade. Those kids may be too old for a cute crayon.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Woohoo! Love those dance moves. That is too cute! We haven't tried the heart crayons. Guess I'll be adding that to the list of activities ;)

Clenece said...

You did a great job hosting their Valentines party at your home. Thanks for inviting us!

Grand Pooba said...

Hahah looks like the robot dance moves! I love the title to this post!

How fun!

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute pictures. It looks like everyone had a fun valentines.

Kelly said...

This is the first time I have seen these... SO COOL!! I will have to try them!

Small House said...

How sweet to throw a little party for your children and friends feeling as uncomfortable as you do! I was glad to read that you had just been to the Dr. I was worried about your blood pressure.

Have a great day...and keep your feet up!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a really fun Valentines!