Monday, February 22, 2010

Shower Time




Saturday night my girlfriends threw me a baby shower for Waylon. I'm holding a picture of the stroller they had ordered for him as a group gift. They had the balloons and picture wrapped in a big box, so when I opened it the balloon's came out of the box! I can't wait for spring when I can get out and take him for walks and start exercising again.



We had wonderful food and my friend Mellisa made this delicious cake!!



This is a gift I got from a very crafty friend. Once he is born, the date of his birth will go on one block, and the other block will have his weight and height on it. Such a cute idea!



I love having girl time. It is so much fun. Here are some of my friends and sister in law in deep conversation!!

There were 4 other expecting Mothers at the shower. Three of them are on the couch in this picture. Kelly in all black, has the same due date as me. ( I'm hoping I'll go in the next two weeks.) She is having a little girl. Our kids will be best buds! Lindsey in the middle is expecting a boy in May, and Amber is expecting a girl the end of April.


Thank you ladies for a fantastic evening!!

9 comments:

val m said...

It was such a fun shower!!! I hope he comes soon!!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

HOw fun! I'm so excited for you!!!
Hugs
Kim

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Ohhh, I love girl time too! It looks like such a fun party. Hoping you have that little one SOON!

Clenece said...

Sorry I couldn't make it. That is our date night. Best of luck these last few weeks.

He & Me + 3 said...

Yes it is always fun to have girls nights out...or in...I always loved my baby showers. That gift with Waylon's name on it is super cute. What a great idea.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great shower!

Proud Mommy said...

Congratulations!!!! I've been MIA from the blogging world for the last 6 months!!!! So fun that you have a little one about to make his appearance!!! ;o)

Grand Pooba said...

Awwww, it's the pregnancy couch! I wonder if I sat there if I would get pregnant. Hmmmmm

Peggy said...

What a nice gift! Waylon will be here soon enough . . . not too much longer! It IS good to gal-pal time! Looks like you gals had a wonderful time.