Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Past

I was looking through old photos and came across this adorable little boy!! Can you guess who he is? If you guessed my son Gibson, you are correct. This will probably be my all time favorite photo of him. It was taken when he was about 7 months old. The photo was taken by a very talented friend of ours. You can view his work HERE.


I took advantage of the Pottery Barn ornament deal and needed a Christmas picture for Gibson's ornament. This was the perfect fit.

Do you have a favorite Christmas photo of your kids from Christmas's past? I'd love to see it. Unfortunately, I have no idea of how to set up Mr. Linky like the other talented bloggers out there. So, if you would like to do a similar post, leave me a comment and I'd love to take a look.

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

So cute and STunt Man has that same hat.

Lindsey said...

This is a great photo. It is fun to look back.

val m said...

What a beautiful picture!! He is so cute! It makes me excited to see your new little one!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet picture! He is so cute!

The Kelly Variety said...

I actually remember Gibson more like that then he is now! He's still pretty darn cute. Thanks for the Christmas Card your kids are smiling on my fridge!

Amanda said...

Cute - congrats on the baby!

Mother Hood said...

QT PIE!!!

JennyMac said...

Darling picture! What a cutie and love the name.

Sonja said...

I remember this one. I love it!