
Friday night we opened gifts with our kids. It is so much fun to see them so excited. They both got some new kickers for their feet, a couple of games, toys, etc. They family got the Wii fit, and we've been enjoying that. It has been so fun to hear there prayers at night. Gibson is always thankful for Jesus' birthday and for Christmas. Stella has been telling me things that she wants Gibson to get for Christmas. Always thinking of others!!
Q played in an alumni game this weekend. The proceeds went to his high school for updating needed in the school. Although, his team "old school" lost to the "young guys" he still had fun.
10 comments:
Very cute table. Way to go Q!
I think I'm in love with that blog! Now to convince Christian to make me something wonderful...
Nice catch up post. Your kids are so cute. How fun to play in an alumni game. My hubs hasn't played in one in a while because we no longer live in his home state. Boo hoo.
Nice table. Tons of place for storage.
WOW, way to go guys! I love it!
Oooh, love your new table. We can *always* use extra storage ;) Looks like you're keeping busy! :)
Love the knock off, great job! I love hearing kids pray!
What a great job, on the table! WOW! They'll have that table for a long time!
Sorry to hear that Q's team lost . . . but at least the proceeds went to the school.
VERY cool table Kasey!! Love things like that. Merry Christmas!
What a sweet picture of your kids in front of the tree! That is a gorgeous table!
Love your pictures. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment