Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mission Completion!!

Well, Krisann completed the Detroit marathon Sunday. She finished in 4 hrs and 24 minutes ( I think!)

She said the energy was great, all the site seeing was neat and we had our cousin Lizelle who ran the 1/2 marathon and completed that as well.

I'm so proud of her and Lizelle. All the runners amaze me!!
Krisann and Lizelle with their medals!!

6 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

so glad they finished and with a great time too! I was a little worried when I read that three people died running the detroit marathon this weekend.

He & Me + 3 said...

congrats to both. Way to go ladies. That is an awesome accomplishment.

Grand Pooba said...

That is awesome! And I'm glad to hear she survived the marathon, this year has been crazy!

Lindsey said...

Way to go.

They barely look winded in the post-race picture!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! Congrats to both of them for a job well done!!

Mother Hood said...

YAY!