
Run. Krisann. Run.
After 16 weeks of preparation my sister is running in the Detroit Marathon this weekend. She is such an inspiration to me. She is so focused, and committed to this goal she is about to achieve. Wish we could be there to see you cross the finish line!! Love ya much!!!
*Make sure you give her a shout out in the comment section, she reads the blog too!
After 16 weeks of preparation my sister is running in the Detroit Marathon this weekend. She is such an inspiration to me. She is so focused, and committed to this goal she is about to achieve. Wish we could be there to see you cross the finish line!! Love ya much!!!
*Make sure you give her a shout out in the comment section, she reads the blog too!
11 comments:
Holy Crap! Marathons are just
ca-razee! It takes a strong person not only to train for one, but to have the motivation to do one! Your sis is amazing!
Best wishes Krisann!!! You'll do great!
I have such immense respect for people who run marathons! I have long ago accepted the fact that I'm meant to run a marathon of a different kind - one filled with dirty diapers and fighting kids. :)
Best of luck Krisann!
Go Krisann!
That is awesome. Break a leg...no wait, that is for theater...Just do it! LOL Best of luck for an awesome race. Go Krisann.
Way to go, Krisann! That takes a lot of dedication and determination. In looking at the picture I was thinking, "She and Stella both have those amazing blue eyes."
Love, Aunt Norma
I'll be wishing she could run some of my baby fat off for me! Go Krisann!
Kelly
ahhh!! thanks guys! i'm really excited/nervous for this!!! it has been an intresting 16 weeks needless to say! i believe i will be one of the 18000+ out there running either the half/whole marathon, or 5k! i heard that abc will be taping an episode for biggest looser! i think they are taping previous contestants but i'm not sure! pray for good weather and endurace! thanks again kasey for doing this! how cool to have supportive family! love you!
krisann
You GO girl! I'm just plunkin' along with 5Ks here and there. I can't imagine running a marathon!!!
That is awesome! I hope she did well!
I'm a little wait to wish good luck, SO....HOPE EVERYTHING WENT WELL!!!! I don't know how people can run like this. I'm such a whimp! I'm always very impressed with strong women that can.
Sandra
Post a Comment