What a week it's been. Busy with life, and Gibson's school shut down b/c of so much flu. I woke up with a nasty cold, husband is in bed sleeping off a pounding headache and kids are enjoying their new mini trampoline downstairs. I also took advantage of the playschool sit and spin deal at Wal Mart yesterday. Stores vary in prices but mine was on sale for $19 and you can print off a $10 off one sit and spin at coupons.com. $9 was fine with me. My kids are enjoying it as well.
Wouldn't ya know, I bought a pair of maternity jeans, washed them and when I took them out of the dryer the back of the jean must have had a bad thread, b/c now there are holes all the way across the jean!! Aghhh, and the only way to return it is through mail!!!
Tomorrow my sister, possibly both sisters will be coming down and going with us to the Ultra Sound. Tomorrow I will be 19 weeks. We are going to find out what it is. My thoughts is a boy? The kids are so excited to see the baby on the t.v. Gibson has named the baby Curious George, and Stella has named the baby Jo Jo. Gibson wants a boy, Stella wants a girl.
What do you all think?
13 comments:
Good luck tomorrow at the ultrasound. I think you are having a boy, but want you to have a girl. I can't wait to find out.
I hope you all feel better soon.
What brand of jeans were those? That sucks! I hope you can get your money back.
you have been right so far so I will agree that you are having another boy.
Oh I can't wait to hear what it is. Sorry to hear about all the sickness. I have a feeling it is going to be a long flu season. Grrr. My girls said that like 8 kids were out of each of their classes yesterday. Depressing.
I think it is a girl:)
I can't wait to find out what you are having. My guess is a girl. I hope everyone gets feeling better.
YEA...an ultra sound. I think....all is well as long as it's healthy!! I'm sure you're looking forward to spending time with your sisters. FUN!
Sandra
My baby is a boy so if yours was a girl and they happened to meet later they could fall in love and we could eventually be grandparents of some really cute grandchildren. . .in short, I think it should be a girl. My children are home from school with the flu now!! Yuck
Good luck with the ultra sound. That really stinks about the jeans. I hope your family stays healthy. Seems like all I hear in the news is all of the school closings due to sickness. I'm glad I don't have a child in school yet.
I am excited to hear if you're having a boy or a girl!!! If we go by names, I'm hoping for girl - I live JoJo more than Curious George!! You have beautiful wonderful children and I am sure that what ever the gender - they'll be beautiful!!!
Oh geez, I'm never good at guessing but I'm goin for a boy. Just for the fact that I like the name "Curious George"!
GIRL!!! I can't wait to hear!!
I'm so excited for you that you're to the week of the ultrasound! I'm guessing it's a girl, but I have absolutely no good reason to think that:) Can't wait to find out!
I hope it's a girl!
Post a Comment