Friday, October 23, 2009

Curious George It Is!!

We are having a BOY, and Gibson said his name is Curious George!! Wasn't sure if today would be the day. We arrived to our appointment, for them only to tell me that the new scheduling girl had made the appointment for 8:30 this morning. We were there for our scheduled 1:00. On the sheet that was faxed over to them said 1:00. There response was, sorry there is nothing we can do we're booked! Ahh, it's your mistake fit me in!!! They wouldn't.

So off to my midwife' s office where I was greeted by a nurse who helped deliver Stella. She worked her magic on the phone and got me in at the other hospital. I had 30 minutes to get there!! By this time my bladder was FULL!!

Gibson and Stella were really excited to see Curious George on the monitor. I got some really neat facial pictures, that I'll try and post later.

Stella said she didn't want another brother. However, once I told her that she was going to be the big sister and help me out with Curious George and that she was the only girl who will have two brothers to watch over her, she was cool with it.

12 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

congrats on it being a boy. HOw exciting. I bet you can't wait to meet him.

val m said...

So it sounds like he will have a curious George bedroom!!! I think it is precious that they named him that! I still have my CG from when I was little!

Derek Thompson said...

We are so excited for you guys. You should give him george as a middle name it would be really funny.

Clenece said...

SWEET! Another boy! Lucky Stella. I am so glad you were still able to find out even after the BIG mix up. I would have been so MAD!!! Congrats

Kellye said...

Congratulations!! That is great...and I love Curious George by the way!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

OH yeah! How exciting. I loved finding out what I was having each and every time!!!
I can't wait to see the picture. They are so neat now adays!
Hugs
Kim

The Dragonfly said...

Congrats! boys are awesome. and you tell Stella that being an only girl is even awesomer. (not a word, I know, but had to say it)

hope everything looked great!

David said...

Congrats! I am so glad it worked our to find out yesterday! Don't they realize you can't do that to a pregnant woman!!

Katie staten said...

Hooray! A boy! I too love the Curious George.

Carri said...

How cute I love Curious George. We are trying for a third and I said I want a Monkey theme. Congratulations on a wonderful joy of a boy.

Anonymous said...

I already said congrats on Facebook, but I'll say it again here :) So happy for you! We have 2boys and 1 girl as well :) I love it. Gibson and Stella are going to be such a big help!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!