Monday, October 26, 2009

1st Glimpse

As you can see C.G. (Curious George) likes to lay against my uterine wall. Looks like he's playing peek a boo a bit. At the time this picture was taken the kids were really loud in the room and starting to get restless! We all got a laugh when we saw this image.

Oh man, I'm in for it!!!

Seeing him on the screen moving, with his perfect heart beating, reminds me of God's awesome miracle he has given us. There were a couple of minor abnormalities in his U.S. they had to discuss with me. Options are extensive testing that wouldn't guarantee a clear answer as to what he might have based on the abnormalities. I really don't want to go that route. I have faith and trust that everything will be okay. It's in Heavenly Father's hands. I know he has a plan, and that he never gives us more than we can handle. To us, no matter how he is born, healthy or with complications, he will always be perfect in our eyes.

14 comments:

Liza said...

cute little face!

heidi said...

LOL I LOVE how he's all snuggled against his mama in that first one. Precious!

Praying for peace and calm and a perfect outcome.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh I am so excited for you. Those pictures are great and I had to laugh at the second one too!
Big blessings to you my friend.
Kim

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my word don't you just love those 3d images. So great. That is too funny that he is holding his head already. LOL
CUTE!

Grand Pooba said...

That second picture is so cute! Looks like he's hitting his forehead going "Doh!" I am sure he will be fine too, I admire your faith!

The Kelly Variety said...

Kade's ultrasound also had a few of abnomalities. Mike was telling me the same thing you are saying but my head was sure he was going to be born a monkey or a fish and nobody would ever believe that he was mine. I'll admit I worried a lot about NOTHING. The second ultra sound was fine and my little monkey is still pretty darn cute!

I love the pictures they are cute!!

Unknown said...

congrats! Love the pictures keep your faith!

Jennie and Adam said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! These are great pictures--I always love getting a glimpse at this early stage and trying to see their personality. Hope everything continues to go well!

val m said...

How Precious!!! I hope all goes well - I love your example of faith!! You are a wonderful mom!!

Katie staten said...

It's amazing what ultrasounds can show. That is hilarious with his hand on his head. Just like Gibson on the picture in your header. Brothers alike already!

Peggy said...

Ultrasounds have come a long way! Congratulations Kasey! Third time is a charm, right?! :o)

Anonymous said...

Awww... he is so cute! Praying everything works out alright!

Vanessa said...

The CG pics are awesome! I never got one of those!

I l.o.v.e the recipe links. I bookmarked them!!! May have to have a tasting party here in TX!!!

scrapnic72 said...

Don't you just love those early pictures? I am so excited for you and will be praying for God's peace until this little guy makes his arrival into the world. What a miracle!

Nicole