Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Apples!!

A couple of weeks ago, I took the kids to a Farm that offered group wagon rides, apple picking, doughnuts and cider, and the kids got to pick a pumpkin and go through the pumpkin patch. We had a great time with our friends. It was a beautiful morning.Here are some of my friends and their children. I think we enjoyed the wagon ride as much as the kids did.Watch out Halle!! Looks like Stella is about to get ya!!!The kids enjoyed the slide they have there.Last shot of the day, was on an over sized rocking chair!!

7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What fun! I so want to take the kids to Apple Charlie's this year. It is always a great time.

val m said...

Looks you guys had a great time! Isn't fall wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Kasey. Don't you love Fall and all the activities? We make an annual trip to Geers Farms every Fall. The kids have so much fun picking out their pumpkins and looking at the animals :)Eric & I just go for the donuts!! lol

Grand Pooba said...

I seriously need to get me some kids so I have an excuse to go on a wagon ride!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. We have a place here that is similar but opens closer to Christmas. We are going to try to go this year.

Frugal Finds said...

I love to go apple picking. We need to make time to do that one weekend this fall. I love making home made apple sauce and eating it all winter long!!!

Sonja said...

I'm so glad you were able to come!