Monday, June 1, 2009

Graduation


Last Friday my little sister graduated from high school. I am so proud of all she has accomplished and am looking forward to watching her begin her new chapter in her life. It was also my Dad's last event as a school board member. I believe he has been on the school board since I was in the 3rd grade. It's been 20 plus years he has served.

My handsome Dad. He was a trooper. He was feeling under the weather, but was able to sit through the graduation.
Dad, Kait and Mom. Soon to be empty nesters!!!
Blue eyed girls!
Sisters and Stella.

7 comments:

andi said...

Congrats to the Grad!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you will visit often! Thanks for commenting!

val m said...

I am glad you were able to go!! You have such a beautiful family! They seem so warm and kind!

Grand Pooba said...

You guys all look the same!

Way to go lil sister!

The Dragonfly said...

What a beautiful group of sisters/daughters! Such cute pics.

My husband's father was a school superintedant for for 20 years - another thing we have in common!

Anonymous said...

COngrats to your sister!

Liza said...

Congratulations to your sister!

You all have the same smile!

Unknown said...

Congrats to your sister!