Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Legos


Gibson got his 1st set of Legos this weekend. I was going to wait until his birthday, but I couldn't. He's starting to get bored with the games and toys that he has (or maybe I am!). He was thrilled to have the Legos to play with. Daddy was excited too. I think they were trying to build a house here. I took advantage of the Toys R Us deal they had going on for the Legos.

6 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Oh Kasey, it will not be long before your house is invaded by tiny legos in every corner, nook and crevice. But what joy they bring! My kids live for legos! There is something so fantastic about creating in your mind and then building it! Way to go.

He & Me + 3 said...

Can't wait until Stunt Man gets into legos. He is still only 3.

Lindsey said...

I think I do need to have a boy at some point so I can rationalize buying "boy" toys. I love legos, trains, etc. Who knows...maybe Maya will love those things!

Hope Gibson is having fun with his Legos.

Anonymous said...

I hope he has a great time playing with his Legos!

Small House said...

Love Legos. I don't know who will have more fun, your son our your husband. Either way, Legos are great, and the kids get to use their imaginations. FUN!
Have a great day.
Sandra

Grand Pooba said...

How fun, I love legos!