Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fixed It!!

Horay, just used a little of my brain power and erased a picture and there you have it!! My new blog makeover done by LeeLou Blogs!! They are very nice to work with and are fast!!

9 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Totally cute :)

Katie staten said...

Very cute! I like your new blog. Are you ready to start running again? I went Saturday morning. I got caught in a little downpour, but it felt so good to get out again.

alice said...

Hi Kasey... Your blog looks great!

heidi said...

Very pretty! Love the colors!

The Kelly Variety said...

I like it. Summery and fun!

He & Me + 3 said...

Very cute...love the header too! I love Lee Lou blogs too. Very creative and the colors are great.

Vanessa said...

love the new look!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog makeover! It is so pretty!

Robyn said...

I love it!