Monday, March 2, 2009

Catch Up!!

Took a small break. Focused on the family after my last post. Things are much better. Thanks for all your great tips.

It was Grandma's birthday last week. I made Chicken Italian Pasta with salad and garlic biscuit bites. And I made her her favorite cake: Carrot Cake. My friend gave me a really good recipe for it. Turned out so good. It was gone the next day! Not kidding!! Seeing the picture you would think it was the kid's birthday. Grandma let them each open a present for her.

Gibson learned how to change the oil in the van with Dad. It is not letting me upload pictures right now. I'll keep trying later to post it.


I also met with the girls at church last week and we did a Cheese theme night! We made cheesy jokes, had ham and cheese biscuits, and colored a block of cheese and put a face on it. I have a great group of girls who make me laugh every time we're together.

5 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Well now you've gott share the recipes! You are superwoman! Happy Bday grandma!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Grandma! Dinner sounded very yummy!

He & Me + 3 said...

Yes, share that recipe. I love carrot cake. YUM...I would have to say my favorite kind of cake.

Karol said...

Kasey,

What a sweet grandma to let the kids open her gifts. That is a great idea.

You should post the recipe for carrot cake. I would love the recipe.

We had a birthday celebration this weekend and I made applesauce cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. My family loves peanut butter.

Your "cheesy" party sounds fun.

Karol :0)

heidi said...

HB to Grandma!

Your friends sound like fun. I'm glad you had a great time!