Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'll I Need...............

Learned something new last night.


We were driving home last night from my sister's b-ball game (final score 62-45, we won). The song Valerie came on. Great 80's song.

Only I didn't think the guy sang :Valerieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, call on me, come and see, I'm not the same man I used to be.

I always have been singing it: I'll I need........................... I'll I need, call on me, etc!!

We had a good laugh anyway. Singers should annunciate a little better so people like me sing the right words!!!! You got to admit, it could say: I"ll I need!!!!!!

8 comments:

Kellye said...

LOL!! You sound like me. I have just altogehter stopped singing in the car unless its just me because I never get the words right. The only person I know who is worse than me is my hubby! So funny!!

Grand Pooba said...

HA! I do that ALL the time!

Small House said...

SO FUNNY! Van Halen has a song called "Panama". When I was dating my husband he would sing "had enough". I thought I would die with laughter. I have to really listen now to words of songs that my kids listen to. Sometimes I think..."UGH, why did I listen?." Have a good day.

He & Me + 3 said...

To funny..my hubby always messes up the lyrics. Cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!

Peggy said...

You crack me up! Okay . . . my messed up song was to "Panama" too! I used to think they were singing "Hang Low"! It could of been the words . . . they weren't . . . . but they could have been! :o) Thanks for making me smile and remember those good 'ole college days!

Candace said...

I am terrible at this! I sang the words wrong to "Ice, Ice Baby" for years. Now I just don't sing it. I pretty much don't even pretend to know lyrics anymore.

Anthony, Valerie & Tate said...

That is funny I love that song for some reason. :)