Monday, February 2, 2009

Package

A package from my Swap partner who is Sandra, was on my door step when I came home after working out. How cute is all of this??? Love it all. Thank you so much. I recommend doing this the next opportunity you get. It has been great getting to know her. She has a really good blog and is very, very talented. I feel like my house is so festive now! Stella really took to the heart wreath. She put it over her head board and it looks perfect in her pink and green room!!


Thank you Sandra!!!
Your package is on it's way.

7 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

wow! that's a lot of loot! I hope you'll take a picture (and post it after the fact) of what you are sending to Sandra. How much fun is that!

He & Me + 3 said...

That sounds like so much fun! Cute stuff you got too!

alice said...

How fun! Looks like you got some really cute things.

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise. It looks like you received a ton of stuff!

Small House said...

So glad you got it!
Have a great day.

Tara said...

WOw...so cUtE! I'm jealous.

Anthony, Valerie & Tate said...

What a great idea!