Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sincerely 'Fro Me to You, Zomo Cake!!

This was my attempt last year making an Elmo cake for Stella's birthday. As you can see she wouldn't even look at it. I don't blame her. To my defense I brought everything I needed for it but the frosting. We were away all weekend and when we came home I had to make it. This was improvised frosting. Cake decorating is not a skill of mine. I think it turned out to be a cross between Zoe and Elmo. A Zomo cake!! I promise Stella, this year's cake will be much better and we'll pretend this cake was never made!!!



15 comments:

Robyn said...

Hey, I think its cute!

Heather said...

Other than being a little too pale, you did a great job with the cake!

Lindsey said...

A+ for effort...and I am sure it tasted yummy :)

Proud Mommy said...

It looks GREAT!!!! What a great mommy you are to put in that much effort!!!

Jerralea said...

I think you did a great job! Someday, I'll post a pic of a cat I once made for my daughter. I didn't do so well ....

Jerralea said...

LOL, I forgot to say it was a cake - a cake shaped like a cat!

Liza said...

I love the look on her face.
She looks terrified of the cake!

I agree A+ for effort! I'm sure Zomo tasted delicious.

heidi said...

Awww - I just think it'd not red enough is all! Good effort!

alice said...

It looks good to me!

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love that cake..so cute!
-sandy toe

Anonymous said...

I think it's really cute! I am sure it tasted good!

Unknown said...

It looks great compared to what I could do!

Grand Pooba said...

Haha! I love it! I think pink Elmo is cuter than red Elmo!

UtahJenny said...

And don't all little girls LOVE pink??? I love the look on her face! :)

Peggy said...

I think it came out cute . . . she'll appreciate your efforts, later in life. You did a beautiful job!