Thursday, January 15, 2009

Modesty Fashion Show Today

Today is the Modesty fashion show. I picked an older picture from last fall. I bought this dress at Dress Barn. It is one of my all time favorites. I feel very comfortable in it. Black is always a slimming color as well.! And it's long enough when I'm picking up or bending over with the kids I don't have to worry about exposing anything!!! lol


22 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

LOVE the red shoes - cute!

Heather said...

Pretty, modest, and feminine! You can't beat that!

Lisa said...

I must concur, black dress with red shoes - so cute!

Proud Mommy said...

Love it....black is so classy and slimming. I need some red shoes!!!

Reborn said...

Oh sweet lord, I am coveting that dress! Love, love, love it!!

Anonymous said...

Love that dress- esp with the red shoes!! I love your hair!!!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

That is a great length dress! And the red shoes are so unexpected and great!
Just found your blog (though Sarah Mae's)-love that header photo! So clever & cute-how did you ever get your kids to sit like that? Perfect!
kristen

MamaHen Em said...

Very cute! I love the pairing of bold shoes with basic black!

Heathahlee said...

That dress it so cute! I love the red shoes with it, too!

Shilo said...

Love the pretty bow at the waste and oh, girl, it's always fab to meet a fellow red shoe lover! :) Blessings!

qhunt said...

man, that lady is super hot!! forget the dress, the contents of it is what I am looking at!! keep it up honey. love you

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!! I need to go shopping!
I also have to say, your family pics in your banner are TOO CUTE! :) Very creative and fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ your hubby!!

Anonymous said...

Great dress! I love the shine the ribbon gives to it! What a perfect length, too.

-Shelley

heidi said...

Very nice! I love that you put it with red shoes for some kick!

Unknown said...

That is such a pretty dress and I love the red shoes with it!

Anonymous said...

That is a very pretty dress!

arielle said...

I love this dress!! Very pretty

And BTW I love the header on your blog.. the pictures are so funny & cute :o)

A happy heart at home said...

Very cute! Love the shoes, too!

~Susan

Elizabeth said...

One of my girlfriends said everyone MUST own a pair of red shoes! Your red ones are fabulous with your dress!

Anonymous said...

That IS a great dress - looks stunning on you! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red shoes w/ it!

Mother Hood said...

You look ravishing in all your modesty! I'm so sick of almost every top I have showing my clevage! I'm full figured and most of the clothes for big chicks are cut loooow. Even if I safety pin it! And then the baby is always tugging on my necklines and stretching them out! Hopeless!