Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One Year Already??

I have been blogging for a little over a year now!!! It has gone by so fast. It has been fun to look back and read some of my posts from the last year. I think (hope) I've become a better writer. Blogging has been an outlet for me. I feel I am less stressed in life. I enjoy talking with women who go through the same struggles as myself. I enjoy meeting new people. Blogs make me laugh, cry, appreciate, and be thankful for what I've got.

In honor of my 1 year anniversary I'm having a give away. This is something I will make for you. I got this idea from Joys of Home. Of course I want you to know, I don't claim to be a Martha nor am I close, but I enjoy making things. Sandra, this is part of your gift!! I hope you don't mind I posted your gift before you got it!!! You will get your very own personalized plaque with your first initial of your last name on it.



Here's what you need to do to enter:


1st entry:

Tell me your favorite post from my blog.

2nd entry:

Leave your email address and the first letter of your last name along with your favorite colors.

*I will close the give away on Monday Feb. 9th!!


19 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Since I just started following your blog a little while ago, my favorite post would have to be "is it just me?"

Anonymous said...

My favorite one is "is it just me?". I am still laughing about it!

Anthony, Valerie & Tate said...

I discovered you blog a couple of months ago and haven't stoped checking it everyday. (Does that make me a blog stalker :) ) I promise I am not a freak. My favorite post was in Christmas Highlights. I loved the idea that your family have to make homemade gift for each other. I hope that our family can do the same thing this coming Christmas.

Tara said...

I, like you, spent a Sat. morn just looking at new blogs. That is how I stumbled across yours. The header caught my attention right away. TOO CUTE! My favorite post of yours was These are a few of my favorite things... because I went to BAMM this past weekend and bought the book by Kelly Corrigan, The Middle Place and it is so good. Thanks for the recommendation.

Peggy said...

I found you through TidBits from Liz . . . you were listed as an "Awesome Blog" . . . which I have to agree with Liz!

My favorite blog post is/was: "Is it just me?" I was giggling out load, while reading it! (I'm sorry for the laughter on your expense . . . but it was funny!)

I enjoy reading your blog and look forward to the dashboard telling me you posted.

Thank you Kasey, for sharing you with us!

Lindsey said...

My favorite post:
http://qkhunt.blogspot.com/2008/05/race-complete.html

It was humorous and great to see you accomplish your goal of a 10K!

Tricia said...

Thanks for visiting my craft blog :)
I too read "the joy of" and have wanted to make that plaque. Its so cute!

Rose of Sharon said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! You have a great blog here! I love your family picture on your header, so cute! I would love to be in your drawing, but need to read more of your blog to pick a favorite. If you pick me, my email is roseofsharonmay@gmail.com

Have a lovely evening!

:0) Sharon

Rose of Sharon said...

I like your post called "What's the difference" on 1/13/09.

Hugs, Sharon

MT said...

Kasey, I've given you an award! Click here to grab the button. Pass it on!

Oh, and I love your header!

Marianne @ The New Frugal Mom

UtahJenny said...

WOW - happy 1 year! It looks like I need to read over your entries some more (I am sure I could get sucked in for the next few hours) ... but one that comes to mind quickly was about your night routine with your kids. It was just so sweet - I love your night routine and I definitely think you need to keep it up.

Vanessa said...

the post about the car problems is still making me laugh, so it's my favorite I guess! Loved the Valentine idea one, too!
Fave colors........sea green/blue, brown, turquoise!!
Happy one year....and I do put you right up there with Martha!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the post "Caught ya" Having Kids it is so funny when they do these things! I feel that one!!

The Kelly Variety said...

Alright my favorite blog is the one where I might win a plaque! Maybe I'm coveting just a little. T ya that looks good!

heidi said...

Happy 1 year, Kasey! You were one of the first blogs I started keeping up with when I returned to blogland. I can't pick a favorite post because there isn't one. I love reading you. I love how giving and caring you are. I love your family pictures. I love all the cute things you do with your kids. Your family chistmas gifts. Your humor. All of it.

Email addy is behing my name. Last name initial is P. Colors? I dunno. maybe blue and brown? Anything, really.

The Dragonfly said...

My favorite post is the one where you talked about opinions versus judging - it really made me think a lot about what I believe in relation to those two things. I love blogs that challenge me to extend myself and think! I read your blog frequently and have so enjoyed having you comment on mine. Happy one year!

emailsamanthalee@aol.com (last name: Lee!)

Frugal Finds said...

Happy bloggoversary!!
My fav post of yours is of course the opinion vs judgement. I do however also love everything!!

Emily said...

Congratulations on your 1 year blog anniversary! I just started blogging in October '08. Isn't it fun?! Thanks for commenting, the eggs were fabulous.

The Kelly Variety said...

Alright after reading most of your posts I feel like I'm caught up on you and I haven't left Michigan. I love all your blogs, I like your crafty idea's because they inspire me.