I have to tell you what a good little sport I have. My son loves to play games. Hi Ho Cherry-o, Sorry, Go Fish, Candy Land, Crazy 8's, etc. The other day I won playing Hi Ho Cherry-O with him. This is what he said: ( Good job Mom! I give you a hug. Mom wins, now we play again and then Gibson wins! Good job.) If only all outcomes of games were this way!! There would be no more outraged parents, or kids with attitudes. ( I'm including athletics in the last two sentences!!) Gibson is my Superman!!
10 comments:
Good job Gibson!!! Way to go with a great attitude!!!
That was super sweet. Love the picture! So cute.
Very sweet! We just tried to play AB Seas.
That is very sweet, what Gibson said! You recall what they say about fruit falling not far from the tree?! It's a great reflection of how you both are doing as parents too!
Why stop at games?! Imagine if the whole world was as easy as how our vision playing games!
Great job Kasey!
That is really sweet! I wish that there were my adults that had the same attitude. You seem to have a special little boy!
What a little sweetie! Sounds like great "future husband" material to me!
Oh and I stain my husband's t-shirt all the time. I feel terrible about it (doesn't have 70). My boob-shelf is like a magnet for stains. That apron cannot come fast enough!
I just love your blog! The header is awesome :)
Sue
What a grat attitude!!
Good job, Mom. :-)
I love it! Don't kids say the best things? I love your blog.
So sweet. If only adults could have that attitude. Good post.
I remember playing Hi Ho Cherrio with my kids. My kids, now 9 & 15, and I started playing Whoonu. So fun. You get to learn so much about each other.
Karol :0)
Post a Comment