Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Check This Out!!


I came across "like a warm cup of coffee" blog today. I think she is doing something terrific. She is starting a Modesty Fashion Show. There are more details on her blog for you to read. It's a great cause! I'm looking forward to seeing other women in their modest clothes. What to wear, what to wear???? hmmmmmmmm Plus there is a give away to a lucky reader!!! Go check it out, tell me what you think or tell me if you signed up too!!!

7 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

thanks for stopping by :) i love your header, you have a beautiful family and it looks like you all have so much fun together!

Anonymous said...

This does sound like a good cause. I don't think you have to show a lot to be stylish.

MamaHen Em said...

Your header photos are so fun! Thanks for coming to the Henhouse. I'm sooo excited about the modesty fashion show! Sarah Mae does so many fun, wonderful things!

Unknown said...

I got them at Target! a few years ago though, they were just lying around so I spray painted them! Thanks

Sarah said...

Your blog is so cute! I love the hearts and your family is gorgeous!

I have enjoyed reading Sarah Mae's blog too--she is very inspiring!

Christy said...

I wanted to drop by and say hello after reading your comment on my post.

Your picture of your family is so fun!

Thanks for the visit and I'll be back to visit you as well!

Have a wonderful day!

Small House said...

Just dropped by for my first time. CUTE-CUTE-blog. I'll for sure be returning. I have a sixteen year old and we are constantly looking for cute and modest clothes, thanks for that tip.
have a good day.