Friday, December 5, 2008

Wassailing

Wednesday night we went Wassailing downtown with friends. The kids were able to do crafts, have juice and cookies, listen to the band, see Santa, horse drawn carriages, a trolley, etc. Despite the rain the kids did very well. Adults we able to enter various drawings at the local business. I was the winner for a $50 gas card!! Yippy! I never win in drawings so I was so excited to get the call this morning!!
Stella was so excited to see the camel and goats.
This is the camel and Shepards. It was cool to see a live nativity scene with all of the animals.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

They had a live Nativity our home but we didn't get to go to it. How fun.

Sonja said...

I love your new garland and the cute background on your blog. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!