Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crafts and Good Cheer

They are so cute together. Best of friends.
Our princesses.
Here are the wands we made for the girls today. I bought the stars at Hobby Lobby for $1.00 a piece. We did heart wands as well. We used scrapbook paper, ribbon, glitter, and a sticker. So simple and easy. The girls love them .

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are so quick at blogging...I knew I should check! We had fun today.

Jadyn just kept saying on the way home: "I LOVE Stella, I want to stay with Stella"!

Stephi said...

those are ADORABLE! I was wondering who that other girl was - awwww Jayden! you are so talented!

Anonymous said...

I love Stella's beautiful eyes. I think she looks like your mom.

heidi said...

Awww! They are so cute! And the wands are nice, too :-)

Love the new blog look!

Laura Waltz said...

What a great idea! You are so crafty. Having the children do these types of things will create such fond memories for them when they get older.