Sunday's lesson at church was about angels. What there purpose was, who they spoke to and visited in the scriptures. To sum it up angels in the scriptures warned, rejoiced, taught, gave advice, counsel, and safety.
Then we talked about our earthly angels. I was fortunate enough to have one of my earthly angels sitting next to me Sunday, Quentin's Grandmother. She is has such a kind heart and is always happy and I never hear her complain. She's 92 and is as full of life as I am at 27. She is such a good example to me. She helps me think positive about the long term perspective. I realized Sunday what a privilege and blessing it is to have her in my life. It made me miss my other Grandmother's who have passed on and all of the special qualities that they possessed. Grandma's memory is sharp. She loves to tell stories of growing up and I love listening and looking at family photos. Stella loves her Grandma Grape too.
Who are your earthly angels?
3 comments:
We had a similar lesson and I loved it! I have many people I love who are earthly angels to me! And I am so thankful for them!
My dh and def. my son! I wouldn't be surprised if my dog was one too....he is soooooo sweet and loyal lol. Lovely post. cherry
Ya had to go and tell me you're 27 - well now I feel darn ancient! :)
My angel on earth is a friend from college named Scharman. No matter what, I can call her anytime of day and I know she will be a listening ear, give sound advice, cry with me, laugh with me, etc. She is a true angel.
Post a Comment