
This is my sweet toothed Stella under her brother's bed yesterday. She is in love with ice cream and asks for it all of the time. I was busy with laundry and I noticed the freezer door was open and the silverware drawer was open. Hmmmmmmmm, where could she be? I couldn't get upset with her. She was just too cute. I also took a video of her that I'll post later.
11 comments:
Too Cute! A girl after my own heart!
Haha...that is so adorable. Did she get a chance to eat any before you caught her?
I always knew Stella and I had a great connection...now I know why. I have a weakness for ice cream as well!
lol...very funny!
What a cute picture! I love the picture you have on your banner! TOO CUTE!
Did Quentin tell you that Stella was hiding the tupper with the cinnamon rolls in our room? so cute!
I like your background, I almost picked the same for my blog yesterday, BTW you have our old blog in your blog list.
Howwww funny! Just stopped by and wanted to say hi. Love your mantle..gorgeous. cherry
awww cute!!
Too funny! I remember my son, Aaron, when he was about 3. He snuck into some doughnuts that were on the counter in a box. He had icing from the donuts ALL around his mouth. He only ate the icing off the top of the doughnuts and them threw the rest in the trash. I asked him if he had been in the doughnuts and he said "no". Then I took him in the bathroom in front of the mirror and asked him what was all over his mouth. The look he gave me was priceless. That too, was a time I couldn't be upset.
Karol :0)
If only I could fit under the bed like that.
hilarious!!!
Oh my gosh - that is SO funny!!!
Post a Comment